Gwen Stefani’s fearless personal style may be as much of a hot topic as her pop icon status — and it’s safe to say we’re crazy about the way she pulls together a knockout ensemble, whether striking a pose on the red carpet or casually leaving her hotel. Luckily, Ms. Stefani blessed her diehard fans with her clothing line, L.A.M.B., inspired by her signature, urban-infused glamour. Shop our top picks — the Silk Pleated Side Panel Pant, the Navajo Printed Maxi Dress, and the Bustier Strapless Peplum Dress — and more to get your hands on the superstar’s enviably edgy must-haves today.
If you’re in the can’t-get-enough camp when it comes to Rachel Zoe (us too!), you best get subscribing to The Zoe Report
, her insider-y newsletter full of beauty scoop, blogger profiles, and the celeb stylist’s personal picks for the chicest of the chic. Need even more reasons?
10. It’s the perfect place to look for cameo appearances by the world’s best dressed baby, AKA Skyler Berman.
9. You can download playlists every week to hear the same songs they’re listening to at RZHQ.
8. If you don’t, you’ll literally die.
7. You’ll learn what kind of tools are in a stylist’s secret arsenal (fashion tape is a must).
6. Admit it: You miss your weekly dish sesh with Rodger. Here’s a way to vicariously catch up.
5. You can legitimately learn how to wear a crop top without looking like an 80s fashion victim.
4. It’s beeeeey-ond maje. Beyond.
3. Hair how-tos from Rachel’s beauty guru, Joey Maalouf–hello, almost as good as having him in your hotel room at Paris Fashion Week.
2. Even Gwyneth wants to be like her.
1. You could win a $2,000 shopping spree on GILT! Two lucky runners-up will also win $500 shopping sprees–what are you waiting for!?
It’s the most wonderful time of year… yes, we’re talking about when the world’s most glamorous stars descend on the south of France for the Cannes Film Festival. And for 10 days straight, rain or shine, you’re guaranteed to see some truly unforgettable gowns (and a memorable jumpsuit or mini, too): Think never-ending trains, hip-high slits, glorious ruffles, and oversized rosettes. Check out some of our favorites through the decades, including this year’s standout, Freida Pinto in a Gucci halter dress and Chopard gems. Who are your favorites? Tell us below.
Read More >>
Memorial Day weekend is days away — are you ready? To celebrate the season, we asked some of our favorite designers — heralded for their signature, sunny-weather styles — to give us the scoop on what they love most about summer. Check out what Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss, Rachel Pally, and kate spade new york’s Deborah Lloyd had to say, then shop the site for all of our ultimate must-haves.