Memorial Day weekend is finally here, and with it comes the unofficial start of summer! We’re so ready for the long weekend and nothing puts us in the mood for the sunny days ahead like the perfect soundtrack. We polled our office to curate the ultimate playlist, packed with throwback favorites and a few indie gems — so get ready to sit back, relax, and crank up the volume!
Nikki Ogunnaike from Glamour.com wearing the kate spade new york “Davis” capri pant, $248 at gilt.com
kate spade new york is back on Gilt (three deep breaths, ladies!), and in addition to amazing finds on handbags, dresses, shoes, and more, we’re giving our members a first look at their June collection–before it’s available anywhere else!
To help inspire you, we’ve teamed up with a few of our favorite style bloggers–Kerry Pieri from HarpersBazaar.com, Claire Geist from DeLune Blog, Jenni Radosevich from I Spy DIY, and Nikki Ogunnaike from Glamour.com–to show off the many ways to work it in kate spade new york. Check out how these chic ladies wear theirs, then shop our brand new boutique to score the same pieces and create a wow-worthy outfit of your own.
Gwen Stefani’s fearless personal style may be as much of a hot topic as her pop icon status — and it’s safe to say we’re crazy about the way she pulls together a knockout ensemble, whether striking a pose on the red carpet or casually leaving her hotel. Luckily, Ms. Stefani blessed her diehard fans with her clothing line, L.A.M.B., inspired by her signature, urban-infused glamour. Shop our top picks — the Silk Pleated Side Panel Pant, the Navajo Printed Maxi Dress, and the Bustier Strapless Peplum Dress — and more to get your hands on the superstar’s enviably edgy must-haves today.
If you’re in the can’t-get-enough camp when it comes to Rachel Zoe (us too!), you best get subscribing to The Zoe Report
, her insider-y newsletter full of beauty scoop, blogger profiles, and the celeb stylist’s personal picks for the chicest of the chic. Need even more reasons?
10. It’s the perfect place to look for cameo appearances by the world’s best dressed baby, AKA Skyler Berman.
9. You can download playlists every week to hear the same songs they’re listening to at RZHQ.
8. If you don’t, you’ll literally die.
7. You’ll learn what kind of tools are in a stylist’s secret arsenal (fashion tape is a must).
6. Admit it: You miss your weekly dish sesh with Rodger. Here’s a way to vicariously catch up.
5. You can legitimately learn how to wear a crop top without looking like an 80s fashion victim.
4. It’s beeeeey-ond maje. Beyond.
3. Hair how-tos from Rachel’s beauty guru, Joey Maalouf–hello, almost as good as having him in your hotel room at Paris Fashion Week.
2. Even Gwyneth wants to be like her.
1. You could win a $2,000 shopping spree on GILT! Two lucky runners-up will also win $500 shopping sprees–what are you waiting for!?