How can someone so small require so much stuff? We’re guessing this exact thought has crossed your mind — we know staying organized when you have a little one can seem like an impossible task. That’s why we brought in the experts. The team at DwellStudio — maker of the cutest storage bins, cribs, and travel cases — came up with their top five tips for keeping track of all your munchkin’s must-haves.
1. Stock up on storage bins: Clean up is quick with our kid-friendly bins — toss in toys, books, even art supplies. There’s no need to worry about keeping them out of sight, they’ll blend right into your décor.
2. Buy the perfect travel tote: DwellStudio travel cases are perfect for organizing on-the-go. Use them to store diapers, snacks, and other essentials. The cases are great for grown-ups too: they’re the prefect size for your toiletries.
3. Get the kids involved: Let them help sort the toys and books by color, shape, or size so that clean-up becomes an activity instead of a chore.
4. Don’t leave the house without this: The moms around the Studio (there are a lot of us!) swear by ourMadison diaper bag. It looks chic enough to take anywhere you go — and still holds everything you need. (Throw in the matching travel cases and bottle holders for diaper bag perfection!)
5. Be sheet savvy: Fold matching fitted sheets and flat sheets together and store them inside the matching pillow case (do the same with shams and duvets). Then you just have to grab one thing off the shelf instead of digging around for all the matching pieces!
Photo by theglow.com: DwellStudio Founder & Creative Director, Christiane Lemieux