Sometimes, it’s the smallest gifts that leave the longest lasting impression. These crazy-easy ABC crayons will provide hours of fun for the little ones, whether they bundle them for their friends at school or discover the ones you’ve made in their stocking. Plus, you don’t have to do ABCs. For older kids, go with hearts in different hues or hobby-centric crayons in their favorite colors.
Mom and Founder of Style Me Pretty
Small metal pan or tin for melting wax in the oven
Chocolate alphabet molds
1. Peel all the wrappers off your crayons and group them together by color family. Put each group in its own tin and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
2. Heat the oven to 200ºF and place the tins inside. Let melt for 10 minutes.
3. Stir the wax with a plastic spoon, and pour into the chocolate mold. Let cool (or place in the refrigerator for faster cooling).
4. Mix all the colored crayons into fun word strings and bag up to put in stockings.
* Abby’s new book, Style Me Pretty Weddings: Inspiration & Ideas for an Unforgettable Celebration ($30) features never before seen weddings planned and photographed by industry tastemakers, style blueprints, DIYs, and inspiration boards.