Shopping for the perfect back-to-school wardrobe is only half the battle. The other half = finding school supplies that get your little one excited for the new year. We asked Serena Norr, managing editor of MomTrends.com, to fill a backpack with classroom must-haves — here’s a little lesson in her favorites.
1. Pink Fjällräven backpack
2. Bright and colorful spiral notebooks from Poppin
3. The cute and super-functional picnic lunchbox from Neat-Oh!
4. The always-essential ruler from Staples
5. So-So Happy Character Homework Pad from Hallmark (blue and red)
6. A 24-pack of classic Crayola crayons
7. Pencils in different colors from Staples and Poppin
8. Oil pastels from Pentel
9. Fun dice erasers from Staples