Stackable rings are having a major moment this season — and everyday jewelry mainstay Gorjana has created two seriously chic sets (in rose and yellow gold) exclusively for Gilt. Ready to play mix master? The combinations are as limitless as your imagination, so pile them on to create the ultimate cool-girl look. Get inspired by our Instagram video above (Gilt’s first!), then shop these rings and more must-have pieces on mobile only today and tomorrow on site
, starting at noon ET.
Bold. Geometric. Glam. Paige Novick’s jewelry is unmistakably modern, but the designer’s sharp, clean lines and restrained opulence evokes everything from Art Deco architecture to the haute-disco style of Studio 54. Chunky bracelets, high-drama earrings, cool cocktail rings — we love it all!
The subtle black-and-white pendant adorning The Mini Sadie Two Toned Necklace would lend a sophisticated touch of ’40s flair to the monochromatic jewel tones we’re seeing everywhere this fall.
Another huge trend for fall? Cobalt everything. We’re in love with Novick’s medium-sized cobalt studs, which deliver just the right dose of fall’s favorite color, prettily accented with crystals and gold.
And if you’re enamored of all things neon (guilty as charged!) you’ll lust after the Sadie cuff, which pairs bright yellow with somber grey and matte gold, updating the trend perfectly for the coming season.
Sound like your kind of style? Shop Jewelry by Paige Novick & More on Wednesday, August 29, at 9pm ET, on Gilt.com.
Marco Bicego is world-renowned for his elegant fine jewelry, in which organic stones meld with beautifully worked gold in pieces that are modern and timeless all at once. So in celebration of our upcoming sale of Marco Bicego Fine Jewelry on May 2, we went to the designer himself to find out what makes him tick. His answers are as charming as he is! Shop Marco Bicego Fine Jewelry on Gilt.com, starting at noon ET on May 2.
1. I’m from Vicenza, Italy – the gold capital of the world.
2. For the weekends- I like to go to the beach or the mountains- depending on my mood. I just bought a new home on the beach in Venice, Italy. It’s a 45 minute drive- so easy!
3. My designs are often inspired by my surroundings – architecture, culture and people. I love being in a new place where I can take in all in.
4. I live in Armani. My personal style is simple with a European flair. I dress very casually, yet elegantly. I wear jeans almost all the time!
5. I love classic films.
6. My favorite drink is Franciacorta- its Italian sparkling wine form the Veneto region ( where I am from).
7. My single favorite piece of jewelry for a woman to wear is a great long necklace. It can transform an outfit and take it from day to night. I love that a long necklace can be worn a variety of different ways and can be styled based on the client who is wearing it.
8. My personal motto is “Everyday Luxury.”
9. I play on a soccer team every week – midfield position. I enjoy dinner and beers with my friends after each practice/games. Keeps me young!
10. I love mushrooms and go hunting for them during truffle season in the mountains by my home in Asiago, Italy.