While we love to test drive new trends, have a summer fling, and experiment with our ‘dos, these things are often as fleeting as the season’s long, sunny days. Check out our top 10 blink-and-you’ll-miss-them moments — they won’t be around for long!
10. Rihanna’s short hair (yes, she’s already switched up her “#Brr” gray color)
9. Talon-like nails (no offense to Queen Bey)
8. Leo’s latest Victoria’s Secret love, Toni Garrn (the man does have a type: blonde and fresh off the catwalk)
7. Your summer tan (fake it with the power of bronzer)
6. Crop tops (time to give your abs a break)
5. “Blurred Lines” at #1 (the summer jam that’s just that)
4. Pajama dressing (keep the PJs in the bedroom)
3. Quinoa for breakfast (get back to basics — pancakes, anyone?)
2. High-low hemlines (skip the asymmetrical look for a 1940s flare)
1. The incredible designer deals in Gilt’s Final Sale…Shop now!
The holidays are filled with so many wonderful experiences, smells, memories, but also not a small amount of stress! If you are anything like us, you want to make sure you give the perfect, most thoughtful gift — and you want to turn heads at every party when you walk in the door.
Which is why we are thrilled to bring Burberry: Celebrate in Style to Gilt.com! We’ve curated 120 Perfect Presents, from luxe leather bags and wallets (we will take one of each) to adorable sweaters and gift sets for tots to can’t-miss card holders and scarves for him. Splurge and buy someone a Burberry coat, and we promise they will be talking about it and wearing it for years to come!
For nights out, you want to look elegant, sophisticated, and did we mention sexy? Gorgeous Burberry Prorsum gowns and sparkling cocktail dresses are must-haves for any soireé, especially with a luxurious coat over it. Finish the look with leg-lengthening wedges or edgy ankle booties and a statement bag. Guaranteed compliments!
We even have classic looks for the guy in your life, from suits and tuxedos to briefcases and card holders. Shop Burberry: Celebrate in Style on Gilt.com, starting at noon ET on November 14.