What kind of jetsetter are you? Whether you’re a Snow Seeker, Sun Worshipper, or City Slicker, we’ve got the goods to outfit you in style. Sharp jackets adorned in sequins pair perfectly with silk shirts for seeing those metropolitan sights. Ski-ready cashmere sweaters and snow boots are great for a trip to the mountains. And sandals, shades, and printed bikinis are ideal for strolling seaside. Shop these looks now and bon voyage!
Haven’t booked your trip? Check out the latest luxe getaways for each type of traveler on Jetsetter.com.
The holidays call for plenty of parties and family time, but don’t you deserve to escape for fun? We have the perfect pieces to take with you, whether your pleasure is a tropical beach or snowy slopes. Here’s our faves, and shop everything for your vacation, from sandals to parkas in our Winter Getaways event!
For the Beach
1) Everyone needs a teeny-tiny bikini: Lisa Curran Python Print Bikini, Top, $49, and Bottom, $49
2) Who says one-pieces can’t be sexy?: Mikoh Galapogos String Side Swimsuit, $99
3) Whittle your waist with a slimming maillot: SpanxSwim Belted Bandeau, $99
4) Add a pop of color: Malia Mills Adjustable Triangle Top, $72
5) Cover up in style!: Basta Surf Silk Printed Beach Pant, $89
For the Slopes
1) Get cozy in the perfect ski jacket: Marker Crescent Insulated Jacket, $139
2) Swoosh in style with the perfect ski pant: Marker Betty Pants, $99
3) Put your best boot forward: Candela Shiloh Wedge Bootie, $119
4) Tuck your essentials in a tote: Pour la Victoire Butler Duffle, $249
5) Warm up by the fire in a cozy knit: Avaleigh Reindeer Cardigan, $79
Taking the kids on a vacation can sometimes mean that you don’t actually get one. So we asked Debbie Dubrow, founder of the kids’ travel blog Delicious Baby, for some tips on how to dial down the stress, whether you’re taking a road trip or jetsetting around the world. This mom of three has logged tens of thousands of miles with her kids, so she has the planning process down pat.
Read More >>