10 Things That Won’t Last (Sorry, Leo)

Photo c/o usmagazine.com

While we love to test drive new trends, have a summer fling, and experiment with our ‘dos, these things are often as fleeting as the season’s long, sunny days. Check out our top 10 blink-and-you’ll-miss-them moments — they won’t be around for long!

10. Rihanna’s short hair  (yes, she’s already switched up her “#Brr” gray color)
9. Talon-like nails (no offense to Queen Bey)
8. Leo’s latest Victoria’s Secret love, Toni Garrn (the man does have a type: blonde and fresh off the catwalk)
7. Your summer tan (fake it with the power of bronzer)
6. Crop tops (time to give your abs a break)
5. “Blurred Lines” at #1 (the summer jam that’s just that)
4. Pajama dressing (keep the PJs in the bedroom)
3. Quinoa for breakfast (get back to basics — pancakes, anyone?)
2. High-low hemlines (skip the asymmetrical look for a 1940s flare)
1. The incredible designer deals in Gilt’s Final Sale…Shop now!

6 Responses to 10 Things That Won’t Last (Sorry, Leo)

So happy to hear the high/low hemlines are going! Would love to see the skin tight jeans go too!
    Hey designers, ever heard of sleeves? I could spend the majority of my time in the gym working out and still
    NEVER be comfortable wearing the majority of clothing being sold on this site! What happened to fashion?
    High fashion?

A mild hi/low will always have its place in evening wear.
    Typical: high ankle to show off those obscenely priced but often gorgeous shoes, lower in back for interest at the lower dress.
    This, especially with gorgeous, ruffles.

Here’s a second on those tight jeans — we could use a break on the I’m-so-damn-skinny-&-even-I-can’t-breathe-in-this clothing, too.
    I miss downright feminine, even subtlety sexy clothing.
    Thanks for listening to this ache for romanticism here.

I love what I just received in the mail
    I was skeptical
    Great stuff
    Good prices
    Dane Finley

Hey from the verbiage of the above comments they were all written by the same person.

Gilt StyleFile
    [url=http://www.michaelkorsbagoutletstoreonline.com/]michael kors hobo bag[/url]