- Metallic jacquard double breasted trench coat
- Button epaulettes at shoulder, buckle tabs at sleeve cuff, vent at back hem, optional buckle belt at waist, front slash pockets
- Button-down front, fully lined in silk
- 35½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
3.1 Phillip Lim
39% acrylic, 39% polyester, 13% polyester metal and 9% nylon shell. 100% silk lining
Phillip Lim debuted his women's line, 3.1 Phillip Lim, in 2004, and was an overnight sensation with both It girls and the fashion press. His refined yet laid-back designs (think sequined shift dresses, chiffon trench coats and suede cardigans) won him acclaim from the CFDA, which honored him with an award in 2007. Today, Lim's cool, contemporary (and often quirky) pieces, featuring innovative fabrics, unique patterns and crisp tailoring, are fundamentals in the wardrobes of women who like to surprise and stand out.