Long sleeve wool and mohair hand tailored boy cut double breasted blazer.
- Handpicked stitching throughout.
- Peak lapel with contrast button hole, a 2x2 button front, and front pockets.
- Functional button cuffs and a back center vent.
- Fully lined in cotton twill with two interior pockets.
- Model is wearing a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31.34", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38.
Exterior: 90% Wool, 10% Mohair, Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve Lining: 60% Viscose, 40% Polyester
3.1 Phillip Lim
Designer Phillip Lim debuted his women's clothing brand 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2004 and became an overnight sensation among It girls and the fashion press. Cool, contemporary and often quirky, 3.1 Phillip Lim makes heavy use of innovative fabrics, unique patterns and crisp tailoring — think sequined shift dresses, chiffon trench coats, multicolored sandals, and sleek leather handbags like the super-roomy Pashli satchel. For men, Lim’s collection includes upscale athletic jackets and futuristic slim-fit utility pants with Trapunto cording, as well as straightforward pullovers and tailored shorts. Lim's refined yet laid-back women’s clothing, shoes and accessories won him acclaim from the CFDA, which honored him with an award in 2007.