Five pocket straight leg jeans.
- Fading and distressing throughout with whiskering on thighs and knees.
- Buttoned fly with a hook-and-bar closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets and a right waist stitched tag.
- Please note any distressing and fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10¾", leg opening: 17", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 30", Shirt: 15, Suit: 38.
3.1 Phillip Lim
Designer Phillip Lim debuted his women's clothing brand 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2004 and became an overnight sensation among It girls and the fashion press. Cool, contemporary and often quirky, 3.1 Phillip Lim makes heavy use of innovative fabrics, unique patterns and crisp tailoring — think sequined shift dresses, chiffon trench coats, multicolored sandals, and sleek leather handbags like the super-roomy Pashli satchel. For men, Lim’s collection includes upscale athletic jackets and futuristic slim-fit utility pants with Trapunto cording, as well as straightforward pullovers and tailored shorts. Lim's refined yet laid-back women’s clothing, shoes and accessories won him acclaim from the CFDA, which honored him with an award in 2007.