- Sequined wool blend jacket
- Grosgrain tonal trim, sequined panels at sleeve, asymmetric front, panel seaming, front slash pockets
- Front four hook and bar closure, fully lined in silk
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
62% acrylic, 27% wool and 11% polyester shell. 100% silk lining
3.1 Phillip Lim
Designer Phillip Lim debuted his women's clothing brand 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2004 and became an overnight sensation among It girls and the fashion press. Cool, contemporary and often quirky, 3.1 Phillip Lim makes heavy use of innovative fabrics, unique patterns and crisp tailoring — think sequined shift dresses, chiffon trench coats, multicolored sandals, and sleek leather handbags like the super-roomy Pashli satchel. For men, Lim’s collection includes upscale athletic jackets and futuristic slim-fit utility pants with Trapunto cording, as well as straightforward pullovers and tailored shorts. Lim's refined yet laid-back women’s clothing, shoes and accessories won him acclaim from the CFDA, which honored him with an award in 2007.