Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Faux shearling lined bomber jacket
- Spread collar, front zipper pockets, functional zipper sleeve cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Brand: 525 America
Material: 100% polyester shell. 87% polyester and 13% acrylic faux fur lining
525 America founder Bobby Bock started his clothing company with a single sweater design. After conducting a search for a luxurious oversize knitted women's top, and coming up empty-handed, Bock decided to make one himself. Since that watershed moment, 525 America has become a hallmark of distinctive, youthful knits for women in pursuit of "hip and comfortable" tops, V-neck sweaters, cardigans, and other wardrobe basics. Rabbit fur vests and ponchos, strapless ruffle maxi dresses, silk camisoles, and warm winter scarves round out 525 America’s luxe offerings, which also include a home décor collection. A favorite of Jessica Alba and other celebs, 525 America has been featured by Lucky and InStyle, among other publications.