Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit sweater
- Open knit design, v-neck, ribbed trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, underlayer is used for styling purpose only
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: 525 America
Material: 75% linen and 25% viscose shell
525 America founder Bobby Bock started his clothing company with a single sweater design. After conducting a search for a luxurious oversize knitted women's top, and coming up empty-handed, Bock decided to make one himself. Since that watershed moment, 525 America has become a hallmark of distinctive, youthful knits for women in pursuit of "hip and comfortable" tops, V-neck sweaters, cardigans, and other wardrobe basics. Rabbit fur vests and ponchos, strapless ruffle maxi dresses, silk camisoles, and warm winter scarves round out 525 America’s luxe offerings, which also include a home décor collection. A favorite of Jessica Alba and other celebs, 525 America has been featured by Lucky and InStyle, among other publications.