Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Primaloft insulated hooded jacket
- Button tab at neck, dual front zipper pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 100% nylon shell. 100% polyester interlining. 100% nylon lining
"There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothing," say the folks at 66°NORTH — and they would know. Founded in 1926, this protective outerwear company is headquartered in Iceland — known as much for its harsh weather as for its stunning terrain. 66°NORTH's jackets, vests, pants, and other weatherproof garments are constructed from state-of-the-art fabrics meant to ensure maximum protection from the elements. Among its repeat customers are Icelandic Rescue Teams, the Reykjavik police force (yes, they do have crime in Iceland) and extreme athletes who can't get enough of 66°NORTH's "sub-zero couture."