- Polartec plush fleece jacket
- Dual slash pockets at front, thumb hole at sleeve, elastic binding at sleeve cuff, hem
- Exposed zipper closure at front
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell
"There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothing," say the folks at 66°NORTH — and they would know. Founded in 1926, this protective outerwear company is headquartered in Iceland — known as much for its harsh weather as for its stunning terrain. 66°NORTH's jackets, vests, pants, and other weatherproof garments are constructed from state-of-the-art fabrics meant to ensure maximum protection from the elements. Among its repeat customers are Icelandic Rescue Teams, the Reykjavik police force (yes, they do have crime in Iceland) and extreme athletes who can't get enough of 66°NORTH's "sub-zero couture"; the brand also makes rugged t-shirts and other outerwear.