Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Rectangular 18K yellow gold case with white textured dial and diamond detailed bezel
- Total diamond carat weight is 3.31
- Diamond color is G
- Diamond clarity is VS
- Black leather strap with hidden deployment closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Case measures 30mm (1.3 inches) long and 23mm (0.9 inches) wide
- Strap measures 13mm (½ inches) wide
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Brand: A. Link
Material: 18K yellow gold, diamond, and leather
Origin: United States
A. Link's legacy of quality diamond jewelry started with one man: the company’s namesake, Adolph Link. The son of a Viennese goldsmith, Link came to New York City in 1894 and apprenticed as a platinum jeweler with both Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels. In his off-hours Link purchased raw gold and platinum and created his own designs, establishing the foundation for A. Link. In the 1940s, Link’s sons — a jeweler and a diamond cutter — joined the business and helped cement A. Link's reputation as a top diamond jewelry dealer and manufacturer. Today the family-operated business continues to shine as bright as its dazzling wares, which include necklaces inspired by the opera and the distinctive, patented C2 diamond band.