Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Mid-Century inspired design, but built for today's interiors
- Upholstered in a durable olive linen woven fabric
- Solid hardwood frame, with a wood base finished in a rich fruitwood
- Hand-tied springs
- Back cushions of channeled white goose down and feather
- Seat cushions with a spring flex core inside a white goose down and feather envelope
- Measures 84 inches in length by 37 inches in width by 34 inches in height
Delivery charge includes delivery to your home, placement of items, and removal of all packing materials. You will be contacted to schedule a delivery time. Please note that this item can not be delivered to Hawaii and Alaska; to PO, FPO and APO boxes; or to addresses outside the U.S.
Brand: A. Rudin
Material: Wood, linen
Origin: United States
A. Rudin furniture designs each chair, sofa, couch or bench in its top-tier collection to be both timeless and durable, perfect for livable luxury in the home or office. A. Rudin’s modern eye and old-world craftsmanship effortlessly mesh classic and contemporary styles, with hand-finished hardwood frames and hand-tufted fabric upholstery. The family-owned business has been based in Los Angeles for four generations, creating quietly elegant furniture all the while. The secret that really sets A. Rudin apart is that it escapes stuffy formalism entirely: While these pieces are undeniably elegant, they also possess an accessible, durable quality that makes them investments you can actually live with.