Black Label "Costruzione Bologna" burnished leather loafers.
- Elastic gussets on tongue with a front panel that extends to a rounded bicycle toe.
- Lined in leather with a padded insole.
- Leather sole and a leather and rubber heel.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate heel: 1.25.
Size and Fit
- These run large, so consider sizing down.
Born in 1905, founder Amedeo Testoni mastered his craft in Bologna, Italy, a historic center of leather-working and shoemaking. Today his line of footwear has expanded to include belts, briefcases, and handbags crafted from top quality leathers as well as more exotic materials such as ostrich, crocodile, and shark. Elaborate punching, invisible stitching, and antique-like finishing all add to the unmistakable quality and commitment that goes into each masterful piece from A. Testoni.