Leather lace-up shoe
- Six eyelet vamp
- Round coated cotton lacing
- Round wingtip toe
- Broguing details throughout
- Partially lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole with a rubber heel
Measurements: Heel measures 1"
Size and Fit
- Shoes from a. testoni BASIC tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Born in 1905, founder Amedeo Testoni mastered his craft in Bologna, Italy, a historic center of leather-working and shoemaking. Today his line of footwear has expanded to include belts, briefcases, and handbags crafted from top quality leathers as well as more exotic materials such as ostrich, crocodile, and shark. Elaborate punching, invisible stitching, and antique-like finishing all add to the unmistakable quality and commitment that goes into each masterful piece from A. Testoni.