A Testoni Basics wingtip ankle boots
- Four metal eyelets and three metal hooks with lacing and a rounded toe
- Side zipper closure and broguing throughout
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
- Please note, brown is suede and black is calfskin leather
- Heel measurement: 1"
Leather or Suede
Born in 1905, founder Amedeo Testoni mastered his craft in Bologna, Italy, a historic center of leather-working and shoemaking. Today his line of footwear has expanded to include belts, briefcases, and handbags crafted from top quality leathers as well as more exotic materials such as ostrich, crocodile, and shark. Elaborate punching, invisible stitching, and antique-like finishing all add to the unmistakable quality and commitment that goes into each masterful piece from A. Testoni.