- Leather long sleeve mock neck motorcycle jacket
- Quilted detail at shoulder, elbow patch, princess seams, functional zipper at sleeve cuff, functional two snap flap at back hem and two snap tab at neck, side slash pockets with hidden snap closure
- Exposed front zipper closure, contrast twill lining
- Please note, color black/blue lining is a smooth leather and has a blue interior lining; color black/purple lining is a textured leather and has a purple interior lining
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 34½ inches
100% leather. 100% viscose lining. 100% polyethylene padding
ACNE jeans were the first item of inspired clothing in the Acne Studios collection, but the much-loved label now creates shoes, dresses, and accessories as well, all of which achieve the same clean, meticulous aesthetic. Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions started Acne Jeans in 1997 by passing out 100 pairs to family and friends; within a year, the company had launched its first official line. Since then, the label has applied its artistic sensibility to graphic design and its in-house Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.