- High rise straight leg wool woven cropped pant
- Mesh tulle overlay from waist down, back welt pocket, extended semi-sheer mesh hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and button closures and hook and bar tab closure at waist
- 25 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; 33 inch inseam with extended hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% wool shell. 84% silk and 16% polyamide combo
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.