- High rise woven palazzo pant
- Front welt pockets, back welt pocket, optional threaded contrast leather belt, high slit at sides, raw edge hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and button closures, partial lining
- 30½ inch inseam; 12½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell. 52% viscose and 48% polyester lining. 100% cow leather belt
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.