- Wool blend oversized fall blazer
- Notched lapel, front flap welt pockets, front welt pockets at waist, snap sleeve hem, interior slit pockets at lining, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted snap front closures, fully lined
- 28 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
85% wool and 15% nylon shell. 100% cupro lining
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.