- Lamb leather and shearling woven jacket
- Contrast shearling notch lapel, front zip pockets, contrast shearling panels at shoulders and back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zip front closure, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Professional leather dry cleaning only
100% lamb leather shell. 52% viscose and 48% cotton lining
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.