- Woven cotton oversized belted jacket
- Folded lapel, contrast shoulder panels with semi-attached panel detail, stitched slash front pockets, attached D-rings at sleeves, optional elastic belt with snap closure
- Front single snap closure, fully lined
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
89% cotton and 11% metal shell. 85% viscose and 15% wool contrast. 100% cupro lining
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.