- Silken jersey blend woven blazer
- Notched lapel, built-in shoulder pads, snap sleeve cuff, welt pockets at front, interior welt pocket, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Single snap closure at front, partial lining
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 34
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
92% viscose and 8% elastane shell. 92% viscose and 8% elastane lining
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.