- Mid-rise skinny jean
- Classic five pocket design, signature leather label at back waist, slight fading, contrast top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 32½ inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product
97% cotton and 3% elastane shell
Scandinavian firm Ambition to Create Novel Expressions launched Acne Jeans in 1997 with humble aims. One hundred pairs were passed out to family and friends, and the next move was anyone’s guess. But within a year, the company had launched its first official line, and since then has refined its vision with simple cuts and a minimal sensibility. The label avoids mainstream advertising, and relies instead on word-of-mouth and Acne Paper, a twice-yearly magazine collaboration with Acne Film, Acne Digital, and Acne Creative.