- Tropical wool menswear blazer
- Metal sequin embroidered lapel, peak lapel, sewn-in shoulder pads, double breasted front, button closure at sleeve cuff
- Button-down front, fully lined
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
99% wool and 1% elastane shell
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.