- Low rise stretch knit pencil leg trouser
- Front, back and side slash pockets with functional zipper closure, panel seaming, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 32½ inches
67% viscose, 28% nylon and 5% spandex shell
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.