- Cotton lantern sleeve blouse
- Front ruffle panel, hidden seven snap front closure, pleated cuffs with snap closure, side vents, tonal top stitching
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
100% cotton shell
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.