- Wool and cashmere blend tuxedo jacket with double shawl collar
- Front pockets with silk trim, single fabric covered front button closure, back center vent, French button cuffs, panel seaming, fully lined in silk
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem;
- Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% wool, 10% cashmere shell. 100% silk lining.
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.