- Wool and cashmere woven blazer
- Notched lapel, front welt pockets, welt pocket at bust, built-in shoulder pads, button sleeve cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure, fully lined in silk
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% wool and 10% cashmere shell. 100% silk lining.
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.