- Cotton canvas blend woven coat
- Standing collar, button tab epaulette at shoulder, saddle patch pockets at bust with zipper pocket details, flap patch pockets at front with zipper pocket details, button sleeve cuff, pleated at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip and button down front closure
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
70% cotton and 30% polyester shell
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.