- Cotton canvas woven jacket
- Standing Mandarin collar, button tab epaulette at shoulder, zipper patch pockets at bust, button flap patch pockets at front with zipper pocket details, button tab sleeve cuff, panel detailing throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip and button down front closures, fully lined in silk
- 19 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell. 100% silk lining
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.