Smooth leather Decade Lo Las Vegas sneakers.
- Perforated toe and a graphic print on tongue.
- Side patent leather panels with signature triple stripes.
- Black trim throughout with front lace poker strip charm.
- Back leather panel with graphic print and a side logo.
- Fully lined in printed leather.
- Padded insole and a rubber sole with traction.
Adidas is the product of a sibling-rivalry moment between brothers Rudolf and Adolf Dassler, who in 1948 resolved an argument by splitting their Bavaria-based shoe factory into two new companies: Puma, founded by Rudolf, and Adidas, established by Adolf. The Adidas Consortium collection features the iconic sportswear label’s collaborations with cutting-edge brands such as hanon, BAPE (A Bathing Ape), Wood Wood and Sneakernstuff, as well as high-fashion shoes like the Rivalry Lo. In addition to creating artistic athletic shoes, Adidas has outfitted sports teams and elites such as running icon Jesse Owens in its top-quality footwear. These days the globally recognized lifestyle megabrand produces sneakers and stylish sweats for men, women, and children as well as golf gear, underwear, accessories, eyewear, chic outerwear, and watches. Adidas also owns the household-name shoe brands Reebok and Rockport.