Suede Forum mid top sneakers.
- Contrast panels throughout.
- Mesh tongue and toe, front and side patent leather panels and an inner side clear window.
- Logo tag on tongue, side embossed, midsole rubber and back embroidered logos.
- Rubber logo on tongue strap and side signature tripe stripes.
- Fully lined with padded insole and rubber sole with traction.
Adidas is the product of a sibling-rivalry moment between brothers Rudolf and Adolf Dassler, who in 1948 resolved an argument by splitting their Bavaria-based shoe factory into two new companies: Puma, founded by Rudolf, and Adidas, established by Adolf. The Adidas Consortium collection features the iconic sportswear label’s collaborations with cutting-edge brands such as hanon, BAPE (A Bathing Ape), Wood Wood and Sneakernstuff, as well as high-fashion shoes like the Rivalry Lo. In addition to creating artistic athletic shoes, Adidas has outfitted sports teams and elites such as running icon Jesse Owens in its top-quality footwear. These days the globally recognized lifestyle megabrand produces sneakers and stylish sweats for men, women, and children as well as golf gear, underwear, accessories, eyewear, chic outerwear, and watches. Adidas also owns the household-name shoe brands Reebok and Rockport.