The Protege classic straight leg jeans
- Front, coin, and back pockets
- Belt loops
- Leather back waist logo tag
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- US Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 9", Inseam: 35", Leg opening: 18½"
- Model is wearing a size 32
Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
94% cotton, 4% polyester, and 2% spandex
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.