Woven cotton denim jeans
- Slight fading, whiskering, and distressing throughout
- Mid rise
- Belt loops at waist
- Classic five pocket construction
- Leather logo patch at back
- Contrast top stitching and panel seaming
- Front button and zip fly closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 10" Inseam: 35½" Leg opening: 18½"
- Model is wearing a size 32
Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Please note, any distressing or fading is a desirable aspect of the product
94% cotton, 4% polyester, and 2% spandex
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.