Classic five pocket straight leg cotton stretch jeans
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back pockets with contrast signature stitching
- Contrast stitching throughout
- Washed with "ozone" technology (using less water, less energy, and fewer chemicals)
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 18", inseam: 34"
- Taken from a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Chest: 38", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15", Sleeve length: 32"
94% Cotton, 4% Polyester
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.