Five pocket bootcut Fillmore jeans.
- Whiskering at thigh with fading and slight distressing throughout.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back patch pockets and a back waist leather logo tag.
- Please note any distressing and fading on the product is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 21". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit 40.
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.