- Low-rise stretch cotton blend knit legging
- Classic five pocket design, stitched embroidery at back pockets, contrast top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 7 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
65% pima cotton, 30% nylon and 5% lycra shell
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.