- Low rise velvet straight leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, tonal stitching, signature embroidered squiggle at back pocket
- Zip fly with slide button closure
- 32 inch inseam; 7 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33½ inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 36½ inches
97% cotton and 3% polyurethane shell
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.