Five pocket straight leg jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back patch pockets with contrast signature stitching and a back waist leather logo tag.
- Whiskering at thighs with fading, stitching and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 18", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 33. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
AG Adriano Goldschmied
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.