- Cashmere silk blend turtleneck
- Dolman sleeve, contrast ribbing at turtleneck, sleeve cuff and hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 24 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
70% virgin wool, 20% silk and 10% cashmere shell
Since 1953, Milan-based Agnona has supplied some of the world’s most venerable fashion houses — including Dior, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, and Valentino — with high-quality wool, cashmere, and alpaca fabrics. Today, discerning shoppers can purchase exquisitely designed clothing and home accessories directly from the company. Options range from colorful dresses and asymmetrical coats to houndstooth throws and decorative pillows with cable-knit textures. And just about everyone who lives north of Miami needs an Agnona cashmere blanket — the softest, most stylish way to stay warm on chilly nights.