Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool blend woven coat
- Spread collar, dual front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front five button closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 38 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 48% wool, 26% angora and 26% silk shell. 100% cupro lining
Since 1953, Milan-based Agnona has supplied some of the world’s most venerable fashion houses — including Dior, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, and Valentino — with high-quality wool, cashmere, and alpaca fabrics. Today, discerning shoppers can purchase exquisitely designed clothing and home accessories directly from the company. Options range from colorful dresses and asymmetrical coats to houndstooth throws and decorative pillows with cable-knit textures. And just about everyone who lives north of Miami needs an Agnona cashmere blanket — the softest, most stylish way to stay warm on chilly nights.