Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
18K yellow gold, bonded silver, and multi-cut pink tourmaline floral cluster ring with round cut black and champagne diamond details
- Total pink tourmaline carat weight is 16.25
- Total black and champagne diamond carat weight is 0.43
- 1.12 inches long
- 1.31 inches wide
- Ring is sizeable by up to one size larger or smaller
- Please note: Each piece uses unique, naturally flawed stones. All inclusions or imperfections are intentional and are a desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 18K yellow gold, bonded silver, tourmaline, and diamond
Aishwarya is the brainchild of the gemstone geniuses at Amrapali — the Jaipur, India-based luxury jewelry label named after the contemporary and courtesan of Lord Buddha. Evocative of Indian culture, Aishwarya’s bold and feminine jewelry designs feature precious gems set in elegant yellow gold and bonded silver settings. Sapphires, champagne-colored diamonds, and tiny rainbow moonstones are arranged into clusters or pavé cabochons and shaped into marquises, teardrops or bouquet-like shapes. Any flaws or imperfections are intentional to give these sparklers extra one-of-a-kind appeal.