Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with encrusted crystal dial, date window at 3 o'clock, diamond markers, and yellow gold ionic plated stainless steel and crystal detailed bezel
- Total diamond carat weight is 0.02
- Yellow gold ionic plated stainless steel and stainless steel bracelet with jewelry clasp closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Bracelet measures 12mm (0.47 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Brand: Akribos XXIV
Material: Yellow gold ionic plated stainless steel, stainless steel, diamond, and crystal
Akribos XXIV's steampunk-meets-Madison Avenue watches exude industrial chic. Based in Brooklyn, the company celebrates the origins of timekeeping not only through its wares, but also through its name. Akribos, the Greek word for "precise,” honors the ancient Greeks’ efforts to accurately track time as part of their study of astronomy, while XXIV is the Roman number for 24 — the number of hours in a day. Created by an international design team, Akribos XXIV's collection includes both automatic (hand-wound) and quartz timepieces that reinterpret classic styles with unique features such as polyurethane wrist bands, sleek satin finishes, and diamond accents. From the intricately assembled, skeletonized Bravura and Saturnos series to the Swiss-inspired Essential collection, every Akribos XXIV watch is both timeless and contemporary.